We are here to make your stay relaxing and enjoyable, and we want our guests and our team to feel safe. We are taking extra precautions to keep the property “Daisy Fresh” for everyone. A few things to note, we are a small hotel with no elevators or enclosed hallways, and we have never had TVs, remotes or phones in rooms to collect germs. All staff has had additional training on COVID-19 protocols.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Increased cleaning with a focus on high-touch areas.
- Team members will have temperatures taken at home and will not arrive at work if they are exhibiting symptoms.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the property.
- Team members will be wearing face protection, and we ask that guests do the same in enclosed public areas such as the Lobby as required by city ordinance.
- Please keep a social distance from other guests and team members and do not congregate in public areas.
- Furniture in public areas has been rearranged to allow social distancing, and some items have been removed from guest rooms for extra precautions.
- Property tours, in addition to luggage assistance and storage, will be available by request.
- Outside guests will not be allowed in public areas, only accompanied in a guest’s room. Reminder we are 21+.
- Your room will be sealed once it is cleaned, and you will be the first to enter. Disinfectant wipes will be available in guest rooms along with UV wands upon request.
- Currently, food and beverage service will be for registered guests only unless it is to-go. We will be serving from 8 pm.
- We will do our best to make sure you have a wonderful stay.
If you are not feeling well, or have been recently exposed to anyone with symptoms, we ask that you stay home and feel better. If you are uncomfortable around others during these changing times, we ask you to come visit us when you are ready to travel.